Maneth is one of the world bosses of the Shushire continent. This giant armored monster roams near the “Maze of Mirror” dungeon area.
Maneth Spawn Location
Maneth spawns in the Icewing Heights area of the Shushire continent. Specifically, you can find the world boss near the Maze of Mirrors dungeon area on the right side of the map. We’ve marked the area of Meneth spawn location on the map. Take a look at the marked location on the map.
Spawn Time- Every 2 hours. If you can not see the boss in the marked area, then try to switch channels from the upper right option.
Things you should know before fighting Maneth-
Maneth is an armored knight monster who wields a mace. His attacks are pretty simple but don’t try to solo him if you have a low gear score. Most of his attacks are basically big AOE swings. The most annoying part is that most of his attacks will apply darkness and make you blind.
- Basic Mace Swings- Maneth will swing his mace 2 times to deal damage to anyone in front of him;
- AOE attack- Maneth will stay in a single spot and scream. At the end of the scream, he will deal a wide area of explotion;
- Frontal Swing Attack- Maneth will swing his mace and charge in the front area. You can avoid this attack as it shows the area but the hitbox is pretty wide;
- Dark Breath- Maneth will take up his mace and starts dark breathing from 3 direction around him. You can easily dodge it as the attack area will be shown;
- Mace Smash- Maneth will take his mace and smash in a specific area. The area will be shown before the attack;
- AOE Dark Breath- Maneth will take up his mace and starts channeling dark breathing at a 270-degree angle.
- Frontal Dark Attack- Maneth will use his right hand and use a dark attack in the frontal area. At the end of this attack, he will deal splash damage in a wide area. This attack has two-part. In the second part, the attack area range will increase. You can avoid this attack if you stay close to him;
- Dark meteor- Maneth will take up his mace and starts channeling the meteor attack. The meteors will deal damage as it falls to the ground;
After defeating Maneth for the first time, you will get a loot box along with a few accessories, potions, and pieces of equipment.